Alt-Tab Thingy Description
If you are not familiar with the Alt-Tab task switcher in Windows, it's a keyboard short-cut (hot-key) to enable fast switching between applications/windows.Alt-Tab Thingy is a replacement to add brand new features to help you switch tasks faster and more efficiently than ever before!
• Use the cursor keys to make your selection
• Use the mouse as well as the keyboard
• System tray icon
• Drag and Resize windows by clicking anywhere on the window
• Window preview
• Can be disabled (handy for games players)
• Settings window for enabling/disabling features
• Informative tooltips
• Ghost windows!
• Auto Off feature (user controlled variable timer)
• Allows minimizing of windows to the system tray
• Monitors windows for change of caption/z-order/deadtray icons etc...
• Display resolution selector
• Icon/List view
• Variable preview size
• Mouse wheel support
• Automatically minimizes or closes Explorer windows
• Blacklist feature removes apps from the task preview (right-click on them to enable)
• Access ATT with an alternate "Alt+Key" combination, without altering the standard Windows Alt-Tab function (use both at the same time!)
• Taskbar Previews - When you hover the mouse over a taskbar, you will see previews for open windows above the taskbar.
Alt-Tab Thingy Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Alt-Tab Thingy 4.0.4
Release notes are not available currently.
Alt-Tab Thingy Requirements
No additional system requirements.